Saturday, May 31, 2014

Teach a lady to shoot

Because 'people' like this exist
http://jezebel.com/lessons-from-a-day-spent-with-the-ucsb-shooters-awful-f-1582884301

Idolization of mass killers, pent up stupid anger, talking about how it should be their right to rape whoever they please revenge for "oppressing" them, the whole deal. Those in places without guns available just casually pass it off with "eh, bombs are easy". These things theoretically still count as human, but I'd much prefer they get ventilated if they ever work up the nerve or imbecilic narcissistic fury than someone who might actually amount to something get hurt.

People like these are why I go out of my way to teach every woman and girl that I know who's willing to learn the basics of safe gun use. To be fair, I try to teach just about everyone who wants to learn, but I specifically prioritize ladies and gay/bi folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment