Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Buy A Gun Day

It's coming moderately fast. I like to plan my purchases in advance, so time to start pondering. I've bought a lot of guns this past season, so I'm willing to call those my acquisitions for the year.

On the other hand, I've got a fancy new job making decent money, and there's always things on the list. Wouldn't mind picking up something smallish, mayhaps.

Things on the list include
5.56 ammo. Got the AR-15 (that still needs to be rebalanced to actually be comfy to use. Too heavy with the super dissipator forend and ultralight grip and stock), but not a single round to feed it with.
AR-15 mods, to balance the thing (see above)
AK pistol, in 5.45 or 7.62, because I love me some stupid tinyguns. A mare's leg magnum also fills this role, as does the PLR-16 which is both moderately regularly available as far as Kel-Tec's go (because stupid), and something I've held and liked.
.22lr pistol, because practice. Or a glock conversion barrel if there are any that aren't terrible
A new cleaning kit, because I could stand to give my guns some TLC and my old standard kit, while it technically fills all necessary roles, does so just barely.

No comments:

Post a Comment