Monday, September 1, 2014

Got made today

No, not in the mafia sense, what kind of dipshit would I be to talk about that?

No, I got made as a concealed carrier. To be fair, I wasn't trying particularly hard. Was working the axe/knife throwing booth at the Highland Games, and a gentleman waiting at the front of the line glances over
"You could use a bit looser shirt on the right side, you're printing quite a bit"
I just replied with the fact that I mostly cover it up as a courtesy (at the Highland games, half the people there have swords/knives/axes/etc strapped all over anyway, so nobody so much as batted an eye), and figure that at 6'3", 200 lbs of primarily muscle, with a flat top, anyone paying attention enough to notice printing would probably guess I'd be the type to carry anyway.
He chuckled and mentioned that he could stand to lose a few pounds to free up fabric on the sides for the same reason.

No comments:

Post a Comment