Friday, December 13, 2013

College complete

Hell, it's about time. Time to start actually doing useful things instead of an elaborate and expensive weed-out process used by companies (the words of returning grads who have come to give talks, not me). Now I just have to track down one of those mythical full time job things I've heard so much about. At least I've got a bit of part time work in my field. Get some of that experience that everyone demands and nobody's willing to help get.

One way or another, I'll make it work, and I intend to marathon the hell out of this debt, be it through extreme penny pinching, a good job and cheap living, or service to Uncle Sam. Time to suit up and head into the real world.
There's a metaphor for going from college into the real world in there somewhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment