Friday, November 15, 2013

Dear all bullpup shotgun makers

Can one of you please make one that DOESN'T have two tubes? A Maverick 88 with a 20" barrel can fit 10 rounds (presumably 9+1), is it so much to ask that you take that and put it in bullpup format? I want a light, compact shotgun with standard parts beyond the trigger mechanism and stock-thing.

Yes, drop in bullpup stocks exist, although it may be just the one, but that's for a Remington 870. I want something like an Ithaca shotgun, so it's ambidextrous. I'd rather have a purpose built bullpup shotgun than an add-on stock in order to have a better trigger and need less space than just wrapping a conversion around the thing.

I can't be the only one who wants one of these, can I?

If nobody makes one by the time I can afford to do such things, I'm building it myself.

1 comment:

  1. This is a really informative knowledge, Thanks for posting this informative Information. Paintball Centers near me

    ReplyDelete